Thursday, February 8, 2007

Up yours, myspice, you smell and I'm moving out


So begins a new chapter in history. Personal history of course. I tried to do this a couple of weeks ago but it was all in German and I'm limited to asking for new electrical tape in a loud voice.
I had a go at blogging on Myspace but no fucker reads it, presumably because it's not a questionnaire crafted by a social retard in Crested Butte, Ohio who wants to find out if you're into cornholing. Or potholing, I wasn't paying attention.
So hopefully vicariously Davey's intelligent new pals will read my forthcoming blogs and say (to themselves, obviously) "between the trite rants and the defeatist attitude, this guy's alright. I suppose." Plus maybe I can put pictures onto it. I really don't have the computer-smarts to make this sort of thing eye-catching.
hrumph. Still, I'm in Bremen today and the video-shop didn't lie to me; it's full of muppets.

No comments: