Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Uneducated Guess

Aah, the publicity machine. Sometimes you get caught up, sometimes it just rolls right on by. There are certain people and events that slip completely under my radar. I have no time to prepare myself or decide that I hate the person and/or thing before they're right up in my face, screaming for my attention.
So I've decided to post a regular feature on this, my little-viewed blog. I may or may not post this feature every Wednesday. I haven't decided yet. But I'm going to call it, yep, you guessed it, 'Uneducated Guess'.
This week; Sarah Silverman.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Here she is, looking quite sexy and attempting to shove a tin of soup into her sweat pants.
On the strength of the information I've so far gathered (she has a TV show and has done a lot of expensive photoshoots), I'm going to take an uneducated guess and say that she's

  • East-coast
  • Jewish
  • Uber-cool (see above)
  • Stand-up comic
  • A lesbian

So, please, fill me in. That is to say, give me information.

2 comments:

Sunny Walks said...

She's not a lesbian as far as I know. She does jokes about her dead grandma, and vaginas.

She's in School of Rock, and pretends to be a psychologist on the bonus DVD with Lullabies to Paralyze - while interviewing Josh Homme.

I'm out of info now.

Daniel said...

I actually watched her show last night and I must admit I had a fair old guilty chuckle at it. I'm a sucker for low-rent comedy with high production values. I hope she's not a lesbian because I kind of have the hots for her now.