Friday, February 15, 2008

Keep Off The Graz

I'm trying to make my blog posts more regular, instead of just checking in for a monthly whinge. So, the first of my informative posts on my current location.

Today I'm in Graz, second largest city in Austria. It has some old buildings, some new buildings and is the hometown of everyone's favourite meatbag, The Governator. Technically he was raised in a little village on the outskirts named Thal, but no doubt this is where he came on a Saturday night to goose reporters, ride around on his BigTrak and order executions. It's a good 1100 km drive from Maastricht, and the first night back on the tourbus is always hell, so I didn't sleep too well and I seem to have the sneezies. But my mood is brightened by thoughts of my wonderful Gorgo, who sent me a blue Japanese monkey and a Mr Grumpy handwarmer for Valentine's. I hope yáll had a heartwarming day.

No comments: